La Palma, Calif. — Population health solutions provider inHealth Strategies, an Innovation Institute company, has developed a new COVID-19 symptom monitoring module within their mobile app and web portal. The tool has three primary components, all with embedded algorithms based on Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines:
- The Healthy for Work Questionnaire is completed within 2 hours of the start of a shift and directs team members with new symptoms or possible exposure to Employee Health resources to reduce the risk of disease spread.
- The Post-Diagnosis Monitoring Questionnaire, completed twice daily, supports Employee Health efforts to monitor COVID-positive employees and to ensure employees return to the workforce as soon as it is safe to do so.
- The COVID-19 Administrative Module supports consistent, efficient COVID-19 prevention, documentation and management in your workplace.
According to inHealth Partner Jeff Soileau, the inHealth module can be used in conjunction with existing wellbeing modules within the app or as a standalone monitoring tool for organizations not using inHealth’s wellness solutions.
The CDC recommends all employers conduct daily health checks and Soileau, who designed the app tool, says these features help make the re-entry process convenient and efficient:
- Embedded algorithms based on CDC guidelines;
- Identifies individuals who may have been exposed to or contracted COVID-19;
- Supports documentation and monitoring for a safe and efficient return-to-work after a positive COVID-19 diagnosis;
- HIPAA-secure database that ensures data privacy compliance; and
- Availability on Apple, Android and web browser.
Under the leadership of Stephanie Mills, M.D., inHealth Strategies is a niche player in the emerging, value-based health care industry, offering evaluation and planning for population health solutions, customized wellness services, and innovative care models.
About inHealth Strategies
inHealth Strategies, an Innovation Institute company, provides population health solutions, customized wellness services, and innovative care models for providers, employers and communities. Their services are aimed at leveraging existing foundational assets (people, processes, and technology) related to population health, care management, and wellness, while exploring new and innovative technologies and services to improve quality of care and care outcome measures, reduce health plan costs, and enhance member engagement. For more information, visit www.inhealth4change.com