360 Dynamic Technology Innovations Incorporated (360DTii), based in Orange County, Calif., is a leading provider of document management systems, solutions and services that helps customers improve their document workflow to increase efficiency and reduce costs. 360DTii integrates copiers, printers, enterprise document management software and multi-functional device technologies, to deliver customized solutions that address critical business needs.
360DTii is one of the fastest growing print management and MFP dealers in the U.S. In addition to branches in Orange County, Los Angeles County and San Diego County, 360DTii is backed by a network of national SHARP® authorized dealers able to meet any business need anywhere across the U.S. 360DTii also represents and services all major printer manufacturers.
360DTii is an independent systems integrator focused on researching, testing and implementing best-in-class solutions. Their team consults with each client to understand unique business requirements and offers solutions that meet specific needs across the entire document life-cycle – from scanning to storage/retrieval to printing.
Our Senior Management team has an average of 25 years experience, in the office equipment industry and is focused on providing the best customer care team to support and service your business needs.
For more information, please visit the 360 Dynamic Technology website at www.360dynamictechnology.com
- Leading provider of document management systems, solutions and services.
- Helping customers improve their document workflow to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Represents and services all major printer manufacturers.
- Consistently focused on researching, testing, and implementing best-in-class solutions.
Products & Services
- Enterprise Solutions: Multifunction Printers, Copiers, Printers, Faxes, AQUOS Boards.
- Enterprise Content Management Solutions: Automated Workflow, Digital Capture, Process Improvement, Archiving, ERP Integration.
- Print Management.
- Document Management.
- Regulatory Compliance/ Risk Mitigation.
- Managed IT Services.
- Paperless Solutions.
- Backed by a national network of authorized dealers.
- Best-in-class solutions that meet specific needs across the entire documents life-cycle from scanning to storage/retrieval to printing.
- Management team with an average 25 years’ experience in the office equipment industry.
- Migration Strategy to optimize productivity.
- Organizations today need trusted and reliable technology systems integrators that focus on understanding their unique business requirements.
- 360DTII has a unique go-to-market strategy that enhances productivity, heightens cost savings and augments the printing environment.