American Medical Imaging (AMI) brings expertise, experience and innovation together into one powerful partner. Our customized solutions in medical imaging technology extend across all life-cycle management services from capital equipment planning, equipment sales and IT solutions, to maintenance and repair, to installation, removal and disposal.
For more information, please visit www.ami-ii.com.
- Delivering creating programs in medical imaging technology to include equipment sales, service, removal, installation and redeployment.
- Providing economical medical imaging technology solutions across all imaging modalities, including new and pre-owned imaging equipment, along with PACS and other IT programs.
- Assisting the client with independent, objective consulting and recommendations related to the acquisition of medical imaging technology.
Products & Services
- Medical imaging equipment sales and service across the entire spectrum of imaging products and modalities.
- Comprehensive PACS solution from industry leading companies, including installation, operator training, maintenance, support and PACS hosting.
- Sales and service strategies designed to identify and optimize our clients' medical imaging technology investments from a complete life-cycle management standpoint.
- Combining local presence, proven regional expertise and a spirit of innovation into a single, national platform. Customized client programs in imaging technology extend across all key services - from equipment sales/financing, maintenance, installation / removal and IT solutions.
- Empower our clients to make the best decision on their specific imaging technology needs and improve their competitive position in their markets.
- Drive clinical staff satisfaction and retention; optimize patient outcomes through improved utilization & reliability of medical imaging equipment.
- Long rich history in the sale and service of medical imaging equipment.
- National presence in key healthcare markets across the U.S.
- Total solution for all medical imaging technology needs.
- Flexible, innovative programs to drive cost savings, improve equipment reliability and quality of patient care, and assist clients in remaining on the leading edge of technology.