Far West Staffing Services (FWSS) provides both technical and non-technical support staff augmentation on demand, primarily in the healthcare industry.
We serve as a valuable resource to ensure that qualified support personnel are readily available to fill in as needed to complete small to large tasks, often under tight deadlines.
FWSS implements a combination of full-time, part-time, and sub-contracted employment methodologies to meet a company’s needs.
Positions range from office clerical work to senior construction manager. Assignments can range from 30 days up to 2 years without a long-term contractual obligation.
FWSS is experienced in filling various positions within construction management companies, general contractors, bio-medical engineering, and others.
Michele Genet is the President of Far West Staffing Services. In this position, she is responsible for all aspects of the company's operations, including recruitment and on-boarding of staffing of construction management personnel and oversight of all financial reporting.
All hired candidates go through a complete background verification and drug screening.
FWSS currently has assignments throughout California and Texas.
For more information about Far West Staffing Services, please email Tony.Recalde@ii-farwest.com or call Michele Genet - President: 714.397.2652, Mitch Miller - Regional Director of Operations: 314.306.0046, or Tony Recalde - Account Manager: 714.735.3842.
- Provides a vital role to Healthcare organizations to secure qualified support personnel for immediate staffing needs.
- Provides technical and non-technical support staff augmentation on demand, primarily in the healthcare industry.
- Our staffing process includes a complete array of full-time, part-time, and sub-contracted employment methodologies.
Products & Services
- Program management support services.
- Field construction management support services.
- Clinical engineering technical recruiting and staffing.
- Accounting support staffing.
- Administrative and clerical support.
- IT support staffing.
- Leverages existing business relationships in construction management to drive and promote rapid growth.
- 18 month backlog of engagements with Innovation Institute member systems and external clients.
- Ensures that small to large projects are completed efficiently, often under tight deadlines with the right talents.
- Ever present need for hospitals to place pre-screened and qualified support personnel who can step into construction management, bio-medical engineering, accounting, corporate administrative support, and IT services positions.
- Flexible assignments ranging from 30 days to 2 years without a long-term contractual obligation.