Far West Staffing Services (FWSS) provides both technical and non-technical support staff augmentation on demand, primarily in the healthcare industry.
We serve as a valuable resource to ensure that qualified support personnel are readily available to fill in as needed to complete small to large tasks, often under tight deadlines.
FWSS implements a combination of full-time, part-time, and sub-contracted employment methodologies to meet a company’s needs.
Positions range from office clerical work to senior construction manager. Assignments can range from 30 days up to 2 years without a long-term contractual obligation.
FWSS is experienced in filling various positions within construction management companies, general contractors, bio-medical engineering, and others.
Michele Genet is the Vice-President of Operations for Far West Staffing Services. In this position, she is responsible for all aspects of the company's operations, including recruitment and on-boarding of staffing of construction management personnel and oversight of all financial reporting.
All hired candidates go through a complete background verification and drug screening.
FWSS currently has assignments throughout California and Texas.
For more information about Far West Staffing Services, please email Tony.Recalde@ii-farwest.com or call Michele Genet - Vice President of Operations: 714.397.2652, Mitch Miller - Regional Director of Operations: 314.306.0046, or Tony Recalde - Account Manager: 714.735.3842.
Established March 2014
Michele Genet - Vice President of Operations: 714.397.2652
Mitch Miller - Regional Director of Operations: 314.306.0046
Tony Recalde - Account Manager: 714.735.3842
- Provides a vital role to Healthcare organizations to secure qualified support personnel for immediate staffing needs.
- Provides technical and non-technical support staff augmentation on demand, primarily in the healthcare industry.
- Our staffing process includes a complete array of full-time, part-time, and sub-contracted employment methodologies.
Products & Services
- Program management support services.
- Field construction management support services.
- Clinical engineering technical recruiting and staffing.
- Accounting support staffing.
- Administrative and clerical support.
- IT support staffing.
- Leverages existing business relationships in construction management to drive and promote rapid growth.
- 18 month backlog of engagements with Innovation Institute member systems and external clients.
- Ensures that small to large projects are completed efficiently, often under tight deadlines with the right talents.
- Ever present need for hospitals to place pre-screened and qualified support personnel who can step into construction management, bio-medical engineering, accounting, corporate administrative support, and IT services positions.
- Flexible assignments ranging from 30 days to 2 years without a long-term contractual obligation.