Healthcare Coding & Consulting Services (HCCS) is an HIM coding, auditing and consulting company founded upon uncompromising values and dedicated to the clients it serves, and to each other. HCCS is comprised of a full-time team of top domestic, certified and specialized coders to provide accurate and timely coding of all hospital services on a backup or total outsource basis.
We provide quality coding and consulting support to a wide variety of clients throughout the United States. Our services assist our clients in processing their medical record charts, from patient discharge through the billing cycle, both accurately and promptly.
We exist to provide:
Accurate coding that complies with all CMS and regional coding guidelines.
Legitimate revenue is being realized from all payers.
Patient charts are processed through the coding and billing cycle as quickly as possible.
To ensure high quality, HCCS provides its coders with the best tools and invests heavily in their ongoing development. Coding accuracy, which is HCCS’s first priority, is crucial to compliance and the capture of all legitimate revenue. Acting not as a staffing company, but as an extension of the hospital’s own HIM Department, HCCS has proven that it can have an immediate and positive impact on any facility’s revenue cycle.
For more information, please visit www.hccscoding.com.
- First and foremost HCCS is a remote coding company. Every service we provide, and every function in our organization, is designed to facilitate this single process.
- Committed to providing our clients with nothing less than the finest coding support available.
- Fully compliant coding with industry leading turnaround time and accuracy.
Products & Services
- Outsourced Coding: Remote Coding Support for all chart types.
- Comprehensive Coding Audits.
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Audits and Education.
- HIM Consulting – operations, processes and staffing.
- Interim HIM Management.
- Revenue Cycle Consulting.
- Chronic shortage of qualified coders, especially in Rural and Remote Urban environments.
- Lack of qualified remote coding companies.
- HCCS is never simply “budget neutral”. Our staff of professional coders ensure that our clients receive maximum reimbursement for all services provided.
- The increased specificity required of physician documentation, coupled with the increased complexity of coding, have resulted in serious challenges for hospitals across the country.
- Challenges can include both compliance and financial issues.
- Healthcare facilities need a business partner that they can trust to always have their backs – HCCS is that business partner.