Healthcare Design & Construction, LLC (HDC) is a firm offering construction, architectural engineering, and planning services to the national healthcare market. HDC was formed through the acquisition of PDC West, a construction firm based in Orange County, CA, which has over 25 years of healthcare construction experience including acute care and outpatient medical diagnostic construction.
HDC has developed a national reputation for quality, error-free construction, with strict adherence to code compliance, project schedules and established budgets. Handling everything from jobs as small as adding a new wall to complete building renovations and facility-wide seismic bracing, HDC is well suited to the needs of the healthcare industry.
Joining The Innovation Institute in July 2013, HDC brings its expertise in single-source design and construction services to the Institute’s family of companies. Together with Petra ICS – a strategic construction management firm, and Tech Knowledge Associates – a clinical engineering services company, HDC is able to more effectively provide service to the healthcare community and increase its value to the Institute’s member systems.
To review our design portfolio, please visit the HDC Website.
- A construction firm specialized in renovation, upgrade, addition and expansion of healthcare facilities.
- Specialized in design build method and offering construction, architectural engineering, and planning services to the national healthcare market.
- Dedicated to the advancement of healthcare imaging and treatment environments.
- Core values are Commitment, Honesty, Precision, and Collaboration.
Products & Services
- Provide Assessments, Feasibility Studies, Cost Estimating for Budget Planning, Design-Build Turnkey Service.
- Construction Service and Facility Maintenance Projects for hospitals.
- Structural Seismic Retrofits
- R/F and Magnetic Shield Enclosures
- Radiation Therapy Centers and Multi-Modality Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialized and dedicated to acute care and outpatient healthcare facilities renovation construction.
- Client centered integrated project delivery.
- Collaborative with owner/project manager to mitigate risks while providing competitive prices for best possible quality and reasonable schedule.
- Committed to building relationships at every level of the project to build a high performance project team.
- Providing holistic solution to assist hospital operation's effort in planning and budgeting facility projects.
- Specialized in structural retrofits of in operational Hospitals with minimal business disruption.
- Offering a single source Design-Build approach to highly specialized, imaging, radiation therapy, and other sensitive healthcare space.