Healthcare Property Advisors, LLC
Healthcare Property Advisors (HPA) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage and developer with expertise in medical industry property management and leasing, high-quality construction management and engineering, and investment sales.
We are recognized for our relationships with physicians, medical institutions, and hospital systems. Our team is highly experienced in all aspects of operating, managing, and acquiring commercial properties.
HPA is dedicated to providing the highest level of expertise and service.
With the transition to population health management and the trend toward moving from acute care to ambulatory care, the market demand for property management, brokerage and development is growing. With its extensive knowledge and expertise in all phases of real estate management, the HPA team is a trusted resource.
HPA supports other EDG service companies, including Healthcare Design & Construction, Petra Integrated Construction Strategies, and Total Healthcare Environment.
Visit HPA at their online home: www.ii-hpa.com
Real Estate Management & Advisory Services
Acquired August 2014
915 W. Imperial Highway, Suite 165,
Brea, CA 92821
- Leading integrated medical office building developer.
- Serve as a real estate partner for health systems, acute care, pediatric and senior care hospitals and medical groups.
- Specialize in acquiring, developing, leasing, and managing medical office buildings, ambulatory care centers, clinics, and parking facilities.
Products & Services
- Advisory & Consulting Services.
- Acquisitions & Dispositions.
- Development Resources & Capacity.
- Brokerage Services.
- Property Management.
- Property Tax & Special Assessment Audits/Appeals.
- Lease Administration.
- Private Equity Fund Opportunities.
- Experts in all aspects of operation, management, acquisition and development of medical and commercial properties.
- Each asset acquisition is strategically located and a critical growth to the related hospital.
- Asset class investment in a recession-resistant product type, providing steady, long-term cash flows, rent stability, and predictable occupancy patterns.
- Provides health systems a vehicle to monetize assets and fund acquisitions and improvements.
- The healthcare industry is transitioning to population health management and moving from acute care to ambulatory care.
- Market demand for property management, brokerage and development for medical specialty is growing.
- Partnership with the Innovation Institute provides HPA strong relationships and potential deal flow across 19 states.