HBNS is a computer networking service provider offering managed networks, structured cabling and wireless installation services. HBNS helps organizations achieve higher productivity. Their goal is to design and implement network and wireless solutions using only the most cutting edge technology. HBNS works one-on-one with customers to ease them into their new, more advanced operational systems without all the confusion.
In an ever-changing world where business depends on technology, HBNS has been the driving force behind many of today’s illustrious hotels and businesses. HBNS has set a high standard of quality that customers can trust and results they can experience. HBNS prides itself on listening to the needs of its customers and strives to deliver the highest technology-based solutions, services and products that focus on reliability, quality and connectivity.
For years, HBNS and its team have designed some of the most sophisticated turnkey solutions that have helped support some of the grandest hotels and businesses nationwide. They strive to make technology integrate seamlessly with each business to ensure that everyday challenges are met with less downtime.
For more information, visit www.hbns.net.
- Full service project implementation of low voltage infrastructure and systems that support a business.
- Managed IT Services with a business and results focused approach to the maintenance and operation of the business systems, software and infrastructure.
- IT strategy consulting to optimize technology solutions that lead to best practices and efficiency gains.
Products & Services
- Survey, design, implementation and certification of all low voltage cabling solutions.
- Engineer, deploy and configure all IT and AV hardware used to optimize business performance.
- Monitor, support, secure and connect internal business systems to local and remote staff while ensuring maximum uptime.
- Establish and provide scalable cloud based and mobile business solutions.
- Evaluate and implement business systems for operation optimization.
- Provides scalable turnkey solutions, personalized service, and 24/7/365 U.S.-based support.
- “One stop shop" approach to IT, AV, mobile and cloud solutions.
- Optimization of clients’ network performance, ensuring uptime, increasing market appeal and enhancing productivity for clients’ staff even in diffuse locations.
- Integrated partner based approach to business solutions.
- Trained “On-stage” approach towards live hospitality environment.
- Attractive supporting business to all other EDG companies with IT needs.
- Ability for enterprise to realize full collaboration opportunities, capacities and benefits in the areas of IT & Technology solutions.
- Maximize group purchase opportunities & profit capture of IT/Technology equipment with resale license.
- Utilization of enterprise edition software licensing vs. standard licensing to reduce cost to EDG companies.