Established in 1992 and based in Cincinnati, Ohio, the O’Brien Group provides leadership & team performance consulting aimed at increasing the executive capacity of teams to lead better and faster change. Their customized services include:
The CEO/Team Advantage: From transforming unproductive meetings into high performance work sessions to helping energize and empower individual executives, they help senior teams drive cohesiveness and productivity.
The Executive Advantage: Some of the most damaging decisions we make are those that occur subconsciously. The O’Brien Group helps executives transform themselves from mechanical to mindful decision-makers, improving their ability to lead with agility, even in the face of unprecedented change in the context of their executive team’s growth.
The Physician Executive Advantage: The O’Brien Group helps physician leaders reconcile the differences between their role as a doctor and that of an executive, training them to become effective members of a leadership team.
- Provides C-level leadership and organizational transformation coaching and consulting services to clients in the healthcare industry.
- Coaching, executive education and leadership consulting aimed at increasing the executive capacity of leadership teams.
Products & Services
- CEO/Team Advantage services to transform executive groups into high performance work teams.
- Executive Advantage services to develop individual’s leadership practices.
- Physician Executive Advantage services, helps physicians develop executive presence and leadership practices.
- Mission: Driving Improved Results By Helping Executives Get More Work Done With Less Effort.
- Method: Insert Key Leadership Practices Directly into the Daily Work of CEO’s and Senior Leadership Teams and Executives.
- Measure: Noticeably fast adoption of the key leadership principles and practices that enable business success.
- Energize and empower individual executives.
- Drive team cohesiveness and productivity.
- Move quickly when speed is necessary and be better prepared for what they cannot possibly predict.