13, Summit Talent Group is a boutique executive search firm, headquartered in Columbia, MD, with expertise in all facets of the health care continuum. Our executive search firm provides retained and interim candidate search services that are ideal for not-for-profit, for-profit, academic, governmental and faith-based hospital systems; physician clinics and private practices; ambulatory and surgery centers; long-term-care, skilled nursing and rehabilitation operations; home care agencies; health care consulting firms; higher education; pharmaceutical, insurance, bioscience and medical device companies.
The Summit Talent Group executives have had longstanding careers as hospital system leaders and clinicians, bringing management and bedside health care experience to your organization. We fully utilize our in-depth knowledge of health care to successfully complete executive searches throughout the United States.
Summit Talent Group’s mission is to fully embrace the complexities, challenges and rewards of executive talent acquisition as well as devote our personal and business energies to being good stewards of your most precious resource: your people.
For more information, visit www.summittalentgroup.com.
- Executive search with expertise in all facets of the health care continuum:
- Hospitals, hospital systems.
- Physician enterprises.
- Ambulatory and surgery centers.
- Long-term-care, skilled nursing & home care.
- Consulting firms.
- Life sciences.
- Managed care.
Products & Services
- Retained executive search (C-suite & system director positions).
- Interim executive & leadership placement.
- Retained leadership search (manager and individual contributors).
- Physician candidate research, sourcing and development (practicing physicians).
- Boutique service level; original candidate research.
- All executive search employees are former large health system leaders and/or practicing clinicians.
- Offers clients a six-step, demonstrated recruitment model.
- Partners closely with client internal recruitment team; serves as adjunct to support difficult search assignments.
- Critical part of the larger model of domain expertise in People Strategy and Organization Solutions represented by FutureSense Holdings.
- With other sister companies, covers end-to-end people services, from workforce strategy and planning, to attraction, recruitment, personnel motivation, development, culture, purpose/engagement, performance mgmt. and coaching.