Total Health Environment, LLC
Total Health Environment (THE) specializes in the design, construction; procurement/installation of medical and dental equipment to include imaging and furniture. Our portfolio of projects reflects directly on our mission to collaborate with healthcare organizations in creating welcoming spaces to improve patient satisfaction and promote healing. Whether it is a tenant improvement, renovation, ground-up or equipment our unique delivery approach is seamless allowing you to work with one company.
THE has over 27 years of collaborating with Healthcare Organizations, Developers and Property Managers insuring a successful transition from their vision to our execution. GSC and Total Health Environment, LLC; is a full-service Design, Construction, Medical, Dental Equipment and Furniture Companies “all under one roof.” Our unique integrated delivery approach is seamless; saving time and minimizing cost from construction to equipment procurement and installation.
T.H.E./GSC partners with a dedicated, innovative and experienced team of architects, engineers, and project managers that understand the complexities of the healthcare industry. We have also added a team member with over 20 years of clinical and hospital operations experience adding a unique element, insight and knowledge of the owner’s perspective. As a team approach, we leverage our 27 years of healthcare experience by sharing best practices with our clients.
We have learned that it is critical to begin each project on a positive note which helps sets the tone for a great partnership pre and post project. We often provide some unique services for Developers and Property Management Companies to help our clients secure a lease or sale during the pre-construction phase. These service include the following:
- Surveying Property for a Tenant Program
- Verification of City Zoning and Planning Requirements
- ADA Surveys
- Parking Analysis and Surveying
- Program Test Fit and Floor Plans
- Evaluation and Budgeting
- Provide Complete Cost Models for the Proposed Project
For almost three decades the healthcare community has entrusted THE/GSC to deliver amazing projects in almost all sub-specialties. We welcome this opportunity to collaborate with your organization and showcase how we align our expertise and experience with your vision.
For more information, please visit: www.the-gsc.net
Medical Equipment Dealership
Acquired August 2014
743 West Taft Avenue, Orange, CA 92865
- 27 years of developing strong ties to the healthcare community by collaborating and sharing best practices. Experience with most specialties and sub-specialties; surgery centers, Imaging centers, OSHPD3 and Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) to name a few.
- Ability to combine design, construction and procurement/installation of medical and dental equipment to include imaging and office furniture.
- Educating and guiding healthcare organizations with capital projects, Tenant Improvements, expansions feasibility surveys and renovations. Often resulting in substantial cost savings.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations from the onset of each project by clear and timely communication.
Products & Services
- Medical Equipment Coordinating, Procurement and Installation
- Dental Equipment Coordinating, Procurement and Installation
- Medical Office Design
- Post installation follow-up, in-service and training
- Cost effectiveness- comprehensive budget analysis and value engineering
- Expertise- Core leadership with over 100 years of combined healthcare experience
- Value Added- Our portfolio of projects reflect our mission to deliver sophisticated projects in a cost sensitive environment. “Doing more with less”
- Patient centric designs- A team approach in creating healing spaces to increase patient satisfaction
- Evaluate work flows to maximize space and increase productivity
- Ability to cross sell and support other EDG service companies.
- We do much of the heavy lifting by combing services allows client to work with one company from beginning to end. Avoiding costly delays.
- Earned reputation of transparency and authenticity.
- We take pride in having clean and organized work sites.
- Responsiveness- Able to work off hours and perform work during clinic operations maintaining patient continuity and productivity.