Total Health Environment (Total Health) specializes in providing personalized customer service. Whether routine maintenance, equipment breakdown, or assistance with new equipment, we can provide you with a quick response and flexible hours to fit your needs. Our knowledgeable technicians can provide quality, high speed service to help you with special projects, big or small.
We can identify your needs early during the design and layout of your equipment to maximize production and job satisfaction. Medical equipment specialists can assist you with tenant improvements by coordinating with contractors in office design, equipment installation, and follow-up services that are accessible and affordable.
We are a trusted resource for medical office design, construction and equipment, including:
- Expertise – Over 30 years of combined experience.
- Value – Our product selections are based on dependability at a fair price.
- Attention to Detail – Our customers can expect proper planning, execution and follow-up at all levels of service.
- Responsiveness – Our flexible hours allow us to provide our services when they are most needed.
Our mission to be a trusted and dependable medical equipment and service provider focused on each customer’s needs.
For more information, please visit: www.ii-the.com
- Be the trusted, dependable medical equipment distributor and installation provider focused on each customer’s needs.
- Identify the needs of the customer early, during the design and layout of equipment, to maximize production and project satisfaction.
- Serve as the factory representative for equipment warranty and support.
Products & Services
- Medical Equipment Planning & Procurement.
- Dental Equipment Planning & Procurement.
- Professional Installation.
- Medical Office Design.
- Post installation follow-up, in-service and training.
- Asset tagging.
- Personalized customer service.
- Expertise - over 30 years of combined experience.
- Value - Dependability at an affordable price.
- Attention to detail - Planning, execution, and follow-up. “We manage the details so you don’t have to.”
- Responsiveness - Flexible hours of installations to meet the clients needs.
- Ability to cross sell and support other EDG service companies.
- Hospitals don’t have the time to worry about layout, installation, service, and warranty packages.
- Healthcare providers avoid dealing with multiple manufacturers and installers of medical equipment.
- Complete equipment procurement process- From space planning to in office training on new equipment.